A good quality shaving brush is an essential part of any shaving kit. Regardless of the type of razor you use, or whether you use shaving soap, cream or gel, we always recommend using a shaving brush to apply your shaving lather.
In this category you can browse through our vast selection of shaving brushes available at the Executive Shaving Company.
You can refine your search by using the filter options shown on this page and by using the links below.
If you need any help just get in touch. We are here to help you, call us on +44 (0)141 880 3040.
Items 1-16 of 105
Items 1-16 of 105
- Executive Shaving Ultimate G4 Synthetic Shaving Brush£65.00
- Alpha Shiny Black Outlaw Synthetic Shaving Brush (Large)£59.99
- Executive Shaving Medium Jock Synthetic Shaving Brush Black Handle£25.00
- Executive Shaving Medium Jock Synthetic Shaving Brush Faux Horn Handle£25.00
- Executive Shaving Big Jock Synthetic Shaving Brush with Black Handle£30.50
- Executive Shaving Big Jock Synthetic Shaving Brush with Large Cream Handle£30.50
- Executive Shaving Big Jock Synthetic Shaving Brush with Large Faux Horn Handle£30.50
- Alpha Titanium Stalwart G4 Synthetic Shaving Brush£149.50
- Alpha Universal Stainless Steel Shaving Brush Stand£28.50
- Wee Man Red G4 26mm Knot Synthetic Fibre Shaving Brush£65.00
- Alpha Matte Black Munro G4 Synthetic Shaving Brush£75.00
- Alpha Large Retro G4 Synthetic Shaving Brush in Vintage Blue£55.00
High quality shaving brushes, choose from Super Badger hair, Silvertip Badger hair, Best Badger hair, Pure Badger hair, Boar hair & Synthetic fibre shaving brushes. Lots of top brands and the superb Executive Shaving range too. Our logo is our guarantee of quality. If you need any help to guide you through our vast selection of shaving brushes, call us on 0141 880 3040.
Made from badger hair, boar hair or synthetic bristles, our shaving brushes can help turn shaving from a chore to a pleasure. Regardless of the type of razor you use to shave with, or the type of cream soap or gel you use, we always recommend you use a shaving brush to apply your shaving lather.
Choose top quality shaving brushes from some of the great brands we stock, including Simpson, Muhle and our own Executive Shaving brand.
Why Use A Shaving Brush?
For an effective, traditional wet shave a badger or synthetic hair shaving brush is required. A shaving brush will help you to create a rich and creamy lather that will protect your face when you shave. Moreover, using a shaving brush will help to soften and lift the whiskers off the face which leads to a closer, comfortable shave.
Our own branded Executive Shaving range of shaving brushes are made for us by the best known shaving brush manufacturer in the U.K. They are good value for money; we buy in huge numbers at a time and the savings we make buying in bulk we pass onto you.
Whether you're looking for a silvertip badger hair shaving brush or a synthetic hair brush, we’re sure you’ll find exactly what you are looking for in our vast range. If you need any help or advice please call us on 0141 880 3040.
For help deciding which of our shaving brushes is the one for you please follow the links below. As well as providing a valuable insight into the history of the shaving brush, these resources will also explain the different badger hair grades allowing you to make an informed decision.