You can view our detailed Delivery Policy here.
We will despatch your order on the same day you order, providing we receive your order before 13:00 GMT Monday to Friday. All orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched the following Monday or Tuesday if a Bank Holiday falls on the Monday. Orders placed on a Bank Holiday will be despatched the next working day.
If we are unable to despatch your order we will contact you to provide an estimated despatch date.
All delivery times shown on our website are typical times as supplied to us by our couriers and are not guaranteed, except any specific guaranteed delivery services. Depending on the delivery service selected, UK orders in extreme cases can take up to 14 days to arrive and International orders up to 21 days to arrive. We will not issue refunds for orders that do not arrive until after these time frames.
UK Prices and VAT
All prices shown throughout our site exclude delivery charges, unless otherwise specified. All prices shown in £GBP include VAT at the current legislative level.
International Import Taxes
All additional import taxes payable upon non-E.U. deliveries are the sole liability of you the customer.
Please liaise with your local tax office to seek clarification on this.
We accept no responsibility or liability for orders impounded by local customs authorities due to the non-payment of local import taxes.
Tax Free Shopping
Customers who reside outwith the European Union are eligible for tax free shopping.
All U.K. domestic VAT tax charges will be removed from your basket when you check out. It will be displayed as a 'Less VAT' figure on the checkout page, before you pay.
International Currency Exchange Rates Notice
Please note that all prices shown in any currency other than £ GBP on our site are for your information only. Due to technical restrictions with our Payment Partners we are only able to use an approximate currency exchange rate. We cannot be held responsible for any currency exchange rate fluctuations.
Cancellations, Returns and Refunds
You can view our complete Returns Policy here.
You have 30 days from the day after you receive your goods to decide if you want to keep them, or return them to us. In order to do so you must provide us with a notice of cancellation within this 30 day period. This notice can take the form of a telephone call, email or letter.
If you intend to return an item it us please follow our ‘How To Return an Item To Us’ guide here, failure to do so may result in a delay in processing your return.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
Gift vouchers can be used in full, or for part payment for goods purchased online at www.executive-shaving.co.uk
The gift voucher is not for re-sale and cannot be exchanged for cash.
No change or refund will be given on purchases made by gift voucher.
The gift voucher cannot be used to pay for Executive Shaving gift vouchers.
The Executive Shaving Company cannot be held liable for gift vouchers which are lost or stolen. Keep them safe.
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Gift vouchers presented after their expiry date will be treated as void and are non-exchangeable or non-refundable.
No other promotional voucher codes can be used in conjunction with an Executive Shaving gift voucher.
Normal www.executive-shaving.co.uk terms and conditions of purchase apply.
To redeem your voucher, enter your unique voucher number in the promotional code box at checkout
Age Restricted Products
As it is illegal to purchase razor blades and razors in the UK when under the age of 18, by purchasing through our website you are confirming that you are over the age of 18 when purchasing these items.
Website Images & Colour Reproduction
Due to browser software limitations and screen resolutions the colours of goods may vary slightly from those shown in our images. We take every effort to match these images to the items as closely as possible. Customers accept that the photographs we make available on our website are as accurate as possible but are provided for informational purposes only.
Product Detail Information
All product detail information and technical specifications are for guidance only, no responsibility can be taken for erros or omissions.
No permission is given by The Executive Shaving Company for the reproduction or use of any brand names, images or content in which intellectual property rights exist.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge. The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK, recycling reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill. Executive Shaving Limited is obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us.
Customers must return their like-for-like WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item. Customers must cover the cost of returning their WEEE item. Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol shown to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled.
Our WEEE Returns Address is:
Executive Shaving Ltd
10-11 Museum Business Park
Executive Shaving Noir Competition Entry T&Cs.
1. The promoter is: The Executive Shaving Company Ltd (company no. 05783563) whose registered office is at Maclay Murray & Spens LLP, One London Wall, London, EC2Y 5AB.
2. Employees of Executive Shaving or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via here.
5. Executive Shaving will accept entries from 00.01 on 10/06/2016 and the closing date for entry will be 00.00 on 26/06/2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Complete the contact form to enter the competition. The prize is an Executive Shaving Noir safety razor and brush gift set, detail of which can be found here.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Executive Shaving and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scots law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: The Executive Shaving Company, 10-11 Museum business Park, Woodhead Road, Glasgow, G53 7NN.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. By entering into the competition, entrants agree to be subscribed to the Executive Shaving Company Ltd. mailing list. Entrants can opt out of this mailing list at any time.
All confidential information is held securely and only transmitted in encrypted form. Customer details are not passed to third parties and are used only in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
No Credit Card details are stored on our servers or kept by us.
You agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of your use of this site.
All contracts for the purchase of any products through our website will be governed by Scots Law. Any disputes arising from such contracts will be subject to jurisdiction of the Courts of Scotland.
Your Statutory Consumer Rights
None of the above Terms and Conditions affects your statutory consumer rights.
How To Contact Us
If you have any queries with regards to these terms and conditions, or any other matter please contact us: The Executive Shaving Company, 10-11 Museum Business Park, Glasgow, Scotland, G53 7NN.