Post Shave Lotions and Balms
Post Shave Lotions and Balms
After shaving it is essential that you rehydrate your skin with an aftershave balm or gel. The balm will soothe the shaved skin, reduce irritation and replace lost moisture.
During cold weather an aftershave balm will keep your skin protected, when it gets hotter during the Summer months, try a lighter aftershave lotion or gel.
You can find more information on how to protect your face after shaving at the bottom of this page.
You can refine your search by using the filter options shown on this page and by using the links below.
If you need any help just get in touch. We are here to help you, call us on +44 (0)141 880 3040.
- Executive Shaving Intensive Moisturising Balm Paraben Free 100ml£13.95
- Executive Shaving Citrus Kiss Aftershave Balm 150ml£18.50
- Executive Shaving Citrus Kiss Shaving Cream & Balm SetRegular Price £36.50 Special Price £34.75
- Fuar Ach Snog Shaving Cream, Pre-Shave Oil & Aftershave BalmRegular Price £55.00 Special Price £52.80
- Executive Shaving Deluxe Shaving Soap & Aftershave Balm Set Executive Shaving CompanyRegular Price £33.00 Special Price £31.50
- Executive Shaving Natural Shaving Cream, Pre-Shave Oil & Moisture BalmRegular Price £50.45 Special Price £49.00
- Fuar Ach Snog Minty Shaving Cream & Aftershave BalmRegular Price £37.00 Special Price £34.75
- Executive Shaving Bay Rum Shaving Cream and Aftershave Balm Twin PackRegular Price £37.00 Special Price £35.00
- Executive Shaving Natural Shaving Cream And Post Shave BalmRegular Price £32.45 Special Price £31.00
- Fitjar Islands Fjellheim Aftershave Cooling Gel 50ml£31.50
- Fitjar Islands Folgefonn Aftershave Cooling Gel 50ml£31.50
Welcome to our range of post shave lotions and balms.
Our range of post shave, or aftershave, lotions and balms includes aftershave balms, post shave moisturisers, soothers and gels, as well as skin foods and alum blocks. In order to moisturise, soothe and calm the skin after shaving, it is important to apply an alcohol-free aftershave treatment to the shaved area. Aftershave balms, lotions and gels soothe and hydrate the skin to replace the oils and nourishment which is lost from the surface of the skin during shaving.
Alum blocks have antiseptic properties which refresh the skin, reduce redness from razor burn and stop bleeding from any minor nicks.
Brands include; Baum.BE, Castle Forbes, Fitjar Islands, Saponificio Varesino, Proraso, Geo. F. Trumper, Executive Shaving and more.
Our Intensive Moisturising Balm works well as an after-shave balm and as a daily moisturiser. Its thick, hydrate properties make it ideal for use during cold weather, or for those who suffer from dry skin. You can read all about its benefits in our Intensive Moisturising Balm - Not Just For After Shaving blog post.
You only get one face, so you've really got to look after it! That means moisturising after every shave, as the shaving process draws natural oils from the skin, these must be replaced if you want to maintain a fresh complexion.
You can read more about how best to moisturise your face after shaving by visiting our information pages and blog posts below:
Review: All About Baume.Be For Men with Sensitive Skin
Skin Food – What is it and how to use it
How To Avoid & Treat Wet Shaving Cuts & Nicks
Moisturiser - A Guide
Styptic Pencil - A Guide On How And Why To Use One
Alum Block - A Guide On How And Why To Use
Many everyday factors can damage your skin too, including air conditioning, sun, smoking, excess alcohol and unfortunately shaving too. Normally, the richer the cream the better it is for your face, try to use creams that don't include mineral oils which leave your face shiny and greasy looking. We used to recommend that you avoid using lotions that contain alcohol, however, recently we have changed our advice on that subject. You can read why we have changed our views on this in our Why Men Should Use an Aftershave blog post.
If need some help choosing the right aftershave balm from this range, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You can 'phone us on +44 (0)141 880 3040, email us [email protected], use the We are here! Livechat function on the website, or you can join our Facebook Diamond Club for advice, recommendations, new product launches and more.