A good quality shaving brush is an essential part of any shaving kit. Regardless of the type of razor you use, or whether you use shaving soap, cream or gel, we always recommend using a shaving brush to apply your shaving lather.
In this category you can browse through our vast selection of shaving brushes available at the Executive Shaving Company.
You can refine your search by using the filter options shown on this page and by using the links below.
If you need any help just get in touch. We are here to help you, call us on +44 (0)141 880 3040.
Items 1-16 of 17
Items 1-16 of 17
- Alpha Carbon Fibre Universal Brush And Razor Stand£19.50
- Executive Shaving Medium Jock Synthetic Shaving Brush Black Handle£25.00
- Executive Shaving Big Jock Synthetic Shaving Brush with Black Handle£32.00
- Alpha Matte Black Munro G4 Synthetic Shaving Brush£75.00
- Alpha Black Outlaw Synthetic Shaving Brush Matte Finish£69.50
- Rubberset 400 Tribute Black Synthetic Shaving Brush£69.50
- Vielong Vintage Style Tulip Synthetic Shaving BrushRegular Price £35.50 Special Price £30.00
- Muhle Hexagon Synthetic Shaving Brush with Graphite Finish Handle Muhle£61.00
- Muhle Rocca Synthetic Shaving Brush with Stainless Steel Black Handle Muhle£89.00
- Executive Shaving Universal Shaving Brush Stand in Black£4.30
High quality shaving brushes from Executive Shaving, choose from our extensive selection of Synthetic fibre shaving brushes. Lots of top brands and the superb Executive Shaving range too. Our logo is our guarantee of quality. If you need any help to guide you through our vast selection of shaving brushes, call us on 0141 880 3040.
Made from the very latest synthetic bristles, our shaving brushes can help turn shaving from a chore to a pleasure. Regardless of the type of razor you use to shave with, or the type of cream soap or gel you use, we always recommend you use a shaving brush to apply your shaving lather.
Choose top quality shaving brushes from some of the great brands we stock, including Simpson, Muhle and our own Executive Shaving brand.
Why Use A Shaving Brush?
For an effective, traditional wet shave a shaving brush is essential. A shaving brush will help you to create a rich and creamy lather that will protect your face when you shave. Moreover, using a shaving brush will help to soften and lift the whiskers off the face which leads to a closer, comfortable shave.
Our own branded Executive Shaving range of shaving brushes are made for us by the best known shaving brush manufacturer in the U.K. They are good value for money; we buy in huge numbers at a time and the savings we make buying in bulk we pass onto you.
Whether you're looking for a silvertip badger hair shaving brush or a synthetic hair brush, we’re sure you’ll find exactly what you are looking for in our vast range. If you need any help or advice please call us on 0141 880 3040.
For help deciding which of our shaving brushes is the one for you please follow the links below. As well as providing a valuable insight into the history of the shaving brush, these resources will also explain the different hair grades allowing you to make an informed decision.