This set is designed for the ladies! Superbly priced this comprehensive set comes with everything you need to get started - and once you start you won't look back. There are several benefits to shaving the traditional way - it's better for the environment, more cost effective in the long run and kinder to your skin.
This set is suitable for women of all ages and skin types. Here's what's included:
- Muhle R106 Safety Razor
- Executive Shaving Company Budget Synthetic Brush
- Taylor of Bond Street Rose Shaving Cream Tube 75g
- Personna Platinum Razor Blades
- Aluminium storage tin
Don't forget to follow our blog and YouTube series "Ladies Let's Talk" for advice and support!
Woman deserve a comfortable shave too!
All natural ingredients, contains no animal products and asbolutely not tested on animals!
The Razor: The shiny handle is non-slip so you'll never lose your grip even when wet shaving. Made in Germany by Mule. Expertly engineered, this razor is a mild shaver, perfect for beginners to safety razor shaving. It benefits from an R89 head, the R89 is one of the top selling razors in the world.
The Cream: A sweet smelling, pink shaving cream which creates a smooth and creamy lather whilst moisturising the skin and softening the hair to give a better shave.
The Brush: Vegan friendly and animal rights friendly, the synthetic fibres in this shaving brush benefit from a classic shape and dimensions.
The Blades: Ten pack of our top selling Personna razor blades, these blades are good for all skin and hair types.
- Place some shaving cream or soap into a lathering bowl along with a few drops of warm water and use the brush to whisk up a rich creamy lather. Alternatively, load the bush with some cream and lather directly onto the area being shaved.
- Shave twice with the grain of the hair and once against the grain. We recommend you shave at a 30° angle and apply little pressure when you shave, shave in short strokes of 25-30mm at a time.
- When you're finished shaving, rinse the brush and razor under running water to clean it.
- Taylor of Bond Street Rose Shaving Cream: Water, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Coconut Acid, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ci 17200, Citronellol, Geraniol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, Limonene.
- Muhle R106: Metal alloy with high-grade acrylic handle.
- Personna Blades: Stainless steel with a platinum coating
- Aluminium Box (recyclable)
COVID19 Service Update
We are working with a skeleton staff and dispatching orders worldwide, Royal Mail, UPS, and DHL are still delivering. Should this change, we will let you know. Orders are still being dispatched in a timely manner and all of our shipping couriers are still delivering but there may be slight delays given the current circumstances. We ask you to be patient at this difficult time. Please note Royal Mail have suspended their Next Day by 1pm service. Should you require your order the next working day, please select our Express service instead. For Weekend deliveries select the Saturday service.
Yes, we deliver to the USA and the Rest of the World, as well as to the UK and Europe.
The Executive Shaving Company treats the delivery of all our customers’ orders as a priority.
We want you to receive your order as quickly as possible, so you can start enjoying it.
Orders will be dispatched on the same day as the order is placed, providing we receive the order before 15:00 GMT Monday to Friday.
Orders placed over the weekend or on Bank Holidays will be dispatched the next working day.
We offer Standard, Express, Next Working Day before 1pm and Saturday delivery services to customers in the UK.
You will be advised of all the delivery services you can select for your order when you checkout.
*Free shipping is currently available for all UK orders over £75 only. This free service is our Standard Shipping service by Royal Mail and can take between 2 to 5 days for delivery.
International includes deliveries to the USA, Canada, Europe and all other countries in the World. You will be able to select the delivery service for international orders when you checkout. Some products are restricted to the countries we can ship them to. You will be notified at the checkout, after you input your delivery address, as to what restrictions apply to your order, if any. You can see the full details of our Delivery Policy here. If you have any queries about our delivery policy please contact us on 0141 880 3040, or email us at [email protected].