Hand and Body Soaps
Hand and Body Soaps
Welcome to our selection of hand bar soaps and liquid body soaps.
The modest bar of soap has been a staple of hygiene and cleanliness for 1,000s of years. In our range below we have triple milled bar soaps from some of Europe’s and Scotland's finest producers. Triple milled bar soap is better value as it will last much longer than normal soap.
If you prefer liquid soap to hard bars of soap, we have liquid soap and hand wash for you to choose from too.
Use the filter options on this page to refine your search.
If you need help or advice about these soap get in touch. We are here to help you, get in touch, T: 0141 880 3040, E: [email protected] or via Live Chat on our website.
- Saponificio Varesino Desert Vetiver Bath Soap 150g Saponificio Varesino£7.50
- Saponificio Varesino Bath Soap Multi Pack 6 x 150g Saponificio Varesino£45.00
- Saponificio Varesino Manna de Sicilia Bath Soap 150g Saponificio Varesino£7.50
- Saponificio Varesino Mirto di Sardegna Bath Soap 150g Saponificio Varesino£7.50
- Saponificio Varesino Felce Aromatica Bath Soap 150g Saponificio Varesino£7.50
- Saponificio Varesino 70th Anniversary Bath Soap 150g£7.50
- Saponificio Varesino Lemon Natural Luxury Soap 3 x 150g Saponificio Varesino£7.99
- Truefitt and Hill Sandalwood Luxury Soap Triple Pack 3 x 150g Truefitt and Hill£25.00
- Truefitt and Hill Limes Triple Soap Collection 3 x 150g Truefitt and Hill£25.00
- Truefitt and Hill 1805 Triple Soap Collection 3 x 150g£25.00
- Truefitt and Hill Trafalgar Triple Soap Collection 3 x 150g Truefitt and Hill£25.00
Soap Bars at Executive Shaving
A very brief history of Soap Bar Production
The humble bar of soap has been around for a long, long time. The earliest soap recipe is dated back to the ancient Babylonians around. 2800 B.C. Both the ancient Egyptians and Romans used soap bars to cleanse and treat skin disease, however soap fell out of favour during the Dark Ages. In Britain, Cornish barber Ander Pears opened a barbershop in London in the late 18th Century, where he manufactured bar soap which he added a subtle fragrance to. During the 19th Century soap making become mechanised and soap bars became cheaper and more readily available to everyone. Cleanliness became more accepted to combat infection and disease. Today there are many, many different varieties of soap bars available, from mass produced, triple milled factory bars, to hand made artisan soaps.
Different Soap Bars available at Executive Shaving
Here at the Executive Shaving Company, we have a wide range of soap bars available for you to try. From triple milled bars from prestigious manufacturers Musgo Real, Saponificio Varesino and Martin de Candre, to Scottish favourites from Scottish Fine Soaps, Arran Scents of Scotland and Lomond Soaps.
Executive Shaving offer a wide range of traditional hand and bath soaps from reputable names such as Geo F Trumper, Musgo Real, Truefitt & Hill and Taylor of Old Bond Street.
The triple milled Italian bath soaps from Saponificio Varesino are simply stunning packed with incredibly different fragrances.
Closer to home we have soaps from Scottish fine Soaps, Arran sense of Scotland and Lomond Soaps. The Executive Shaving soaps are all-natural and made in Scotland by an artisan soap maker. Try out our sensational Lime & Patchouli Body & Face Soap and our Oatmeal Exfoliating Soap.
With a great range of fragrances for everyone you are simply spoilt for choice. These Soap products are often made with triple milled fine quality soap which gives a rich creamy lather and makes them long lasting.
We've got men's soaps from Scotland, Portugal, England and Sweden in a range of fragrances including sandalwood, limes, Spanish leather and more.
If you have any queries then 'phone us on +44 (0)141 880 3040, email us [email protected], use the We are here! Livechat function on the website, or you can join our Facebook Diamond Club for advice, recommendations, new product launches and more.