Eau de Toilette
Eau de Toilette
Eau de Toilette has a higher strength of aromatic compounds than aftershave or eau de cologne, typically around 10%. A good EDT will last for most of the evening after application.
You can use the filter options on this page to help refine your search down.
If you need any help or advice get in touch. We are here to help you, call us on +44 (0)141 880 3040.
- Duine Fon Choill, Nevis & Lomond Deluxe Fragrance Gift Set£67.00
- Extro Cosmesi Sandalwood Eau de Toilette Aftershave 100ml Extro Cosmesi by Donato Ciniello£13.00
- Extro Cosmesi Sandalwood Shaving Cream & EDT Aftershave Set Extro Cosmesi by Donato CinielloRegular Price £31.50 Special Price £29.90
- Scottish Fine Soap Vetiver & Sandalwood Eau de Toilette100ml£24.95
- Scottish Fine Soaps Thistle And Black Pepper EDT 100ml£24.95
Eau de Toilette contains more aromatic compounds than either aftershave or eau de cologne. Typically, eau de toilette has 10% aromatic compounds, compared to 1%-£5 in aftershave and 7% in eau de cologne. This means it will linger for longer after application so you should still smell your favourite fragrance up to 8 hours later.
Available fragrances include:
Thistle & Black Pepper
After the Rain
Eucris – the original fragrance worn by James bond.
And much, much more…
Avoid applying an eau de toilette directly onto freshly shaved skin, this will dry the skin. Instead apply it to the back of the neck, through your hair and on your chest for a lingering scent
The Executive Shaving range of eau de toilette includes such great names as Alvarez Gomez, Arran Sense of Scotland, Extro Cosmesi from Italy and Scottish Fine Soaps.
If you have any queries then 'phone us on +44 (0)141 880 3040, email us [email protected], use the We are here! Livechat function on the website, or you can join our Facebook Diamond Club for advice, recommendations, new product launches and more.