We have created this For Beginners section to help guide you in choosing the best products to start wet shaving with. Browse each category below for the best razors, blades, brushes, creams and balms to save money and get a smooth, irritation free shave.
If you need any help or advice call us on +44 (0)141 880 3040 or use the We are here! Livechat function on the website.
- Muhle R89 Safety Razor And Synthetic Shaving Brush Set£155.00
- Executive Shaving Company Cut Throat Shaving Starter Kit£152.50
- Fuar Ach Snog Shaving Cream, Pre-Shave Oil & Aftershave BalmRegular Price £55.00 Special Price £52.80
- Fuar Ach Snog Minty Pre-Shave Oil & Aftershave Balm 150mlRegular Price £36.50 Special Price £34.75
- Fuar Ach Snog Minty Shaving Cream and Pre-Shave OilRegular Price £36.50 Special Price £34.75
- Comprehensive Cut Throat Straight Razor Shaving Kit£205.00
- Executive Shaving Natural Shaving Cream, Pre-Shave Oil & Moisture BalmRegular Price £50.45 Special Price £49.00
- Executive Shaving Pre Shave Oil And Intensive Moisturising Balm OfferRegular Price £31.95 Special Price £30.50
- Executive Shaving Beginners Safety Razor And Brush Gift Set£104.50
As more and more men look to change their daily shaving routine and move away from using mass market cartridge razors produced by the likes of Gillette, Wilkinson Sword, King of Shave, Dollar Shave Club, Harry’s, Cornerstone et al. we decided to create this For Beginners section to help everyone make the change over as smooth and easy as getting a good shave should be.
In this For Beginners section you will find a selection of the best razors, the best brushes, the best shaving creams and soaps and a few other products that we advise men every day are the best to start wet shaving with.
This clear and concise range of products simplifies things for you and prevents you from being overwhelmed by the sheer variety and choice of products that are currently available.
You can browse through our Razors for Beginners section, which features the best razors to start wet shaving with. We have even included a selection of straight cut throat razors too.
We always recommend using a shaving brush, regardless of what you shave with our use, a good brush just makes your shaving lather better. Check out the selection of great beginners shaving brushes in our Shaving Brushes for Beginners section.
If you are looking for a good quality shaving cream or soap to get started with, or simply wanting to upgrade from that can of goo you are currently using, then browse through our Shaving Products for Beginners. Here you will find the best shaving creams, shaving soaps, pre shave products and post shave balms and lotions to help you get that smooth clean shave, without any irritation.
Finally, if you don’t want to browse through each of these categories, just go to the Complete Starter Sets for Beginners section. Here you will find all the products you need to get going in complete sets, just waiting for you to click and go.
If you have any questions or need some help choosing the right items, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You can 'phone us on +44 (0)141 880 3040, email us [email protected], use the We are here! Livechat function on the website, or you can join our Facebook Diamond Club for advice, recommendations, new product launches and more.