A luxury shaving gift set that comes in a matte finish aluminium box.
This is a comprehensive shaving kit including a German made safety razor and our best selling shaving brush.
The brush features super soft fibres that are incredibly soft, softer than badger silvertip brushes, yet they have a significant backbone.
Everything you need for a close and comfortable traditional shave. Here's what's included:
- Muhle R106 Safety Razor, German-made, superior quality
- Executive Shaving Company Medium Jock Synthetic Handle Shaving Brush
- Executive Shaving Universal Shaving Brush Stand
- Executive Shaving 200ml Natural Shaving Cream -suitable for sensitive skin.
- Executive Shaving 150ml Water Soluble Pre Shave Oil
- Aluminium presentation/storage box, men love a box, keep your blades and other bits and bobs here
- Personna Platinum Razor Blades
Suitable for all ages, skin and beard types. Ideal for someone looking to start shaving the traditional way and ideal for an experienced safety razor user looking to upgrade his kit.
Please read our Product Details section for more information.
Includes everything you need to get started!
All orders placed before 3pm GMT will be dispatched same day
Free UK delivery* available on all orders over £75!
Contains No Animal Products
The Razor: The shiny handle is non-slip so you'll never lose your grip even when wet shaving. Made in Germany by Mule. Expertly engineered, this razor is a mild shaver, perfect for beginners to safety razor shaving. It benefits from an R89 head, the R89 is one of the top selling razors in the world.
The Brush: This brush benefits from a knot of super-soft new generation synthetic hair and a lathe turned and polished handle. Softer than even a badger silvertip hair brush and free of animal hair, vegan and a good size.
The Cream: Our Natural Shaving Cream contains no parabens, no alcohol, no artifical fragrances and is suitable for sensitive skin. It benefits from a subtle scent of Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Bergamot, Juniper and Pine Needle. Packed with essential oils and lubricants that allow the razor blade to glide over the contours of your face and throat.
The Pre Shave: The perfect pre shave, great lubrication without the nasty scum line in your sink.
The Blades: Ten pack of our top selling Personna razor blades, these blades are good for all skin and beard types.
The Drip Stand: This allows the shaving brush to drip dry naturally and keeps the bathroom tidy.
The Box: Measures 165 x 165 x 65 mm deep. Ever so handy for man storage, small screwdrivers, measuring tape, knives, compass and shaving gear too.
- Lather up your bristles with the Pre Shave oil then remove the bulk of it with the webbed part of your hand between your thumb and forefinger.
- Place some shaving cream or soap into a lathering bowl along with a few drops of warm water and use the brush to whisk up a rich creamy lather. Alternatively, load the bush with some cream and lather directly onto the face.
- Shave twice with the grain of the hair and once against the grain. We recommend you shave at a 30° angle to your face and apply little pressure when you shave, shave in short strokes of 25-30mm at a time.
- When you're finished shaving, rinse the brush under running water then hang your brush on the stand to let it aerate dry ready for your next shave.
- Watch this safety razor tutorial video
This set is fantastic value for money, perfect as a gift, or for starting out in the world of traditional shaving with a safety razor, synthetic hair brush, and shaving cream - a very popular starting set as well as being a great buy for those more experienced in safety razor shaving.
Not for you? Click here to browse our collection of shaving sets if this isn't exactly what you're looking for.
- Executive Shaving Natural Shaving Cream: Potassium palmitate, potassium stearate, aqua, potassium cocoabutterate, potassium sheabutterate, sodium palmitate, sodium stearate, sodium cocoabutterate, potassium cocoate, potassium castorate, sodium sheabutterate, sodium cocoate, sodium castorate, glycerine (vegetable), Kaolin, Essential oil blend, linalool, citral, limonene, geraniol.
- Executive Shaving Pre Shave Oil: Aqua, Glycerine, Potassium oleate, Potassium cocoate, Potassium castorate, Parfum (blended essential oils), Limonene, Eugenol, Citral, Linalool, Benzyl cinnamate & Cinnamal.
- Muhle Safety Razor, Metal alloy with high-grade acrylic handle.
- Synthetic Hair Brush: 100% synthetic fibre knot. The high-grade resin handle was lathe turned and polished - there are no mould marks to be seen on a lathe turned handle.
- Plastic Drip Stand
- Personna Blades: Stainless steel with a platinum coating
- Aluminium Box (recyclable)
Orders will be dispatched on the same day as the order is placed, providing we receive the order before 15:00 GMT Monday to Friday.
Orders placed over the weekend or on Bank Holidays will be dispatched the next working day.
Please Note: To reduce our carbon footprint and reduce excessive paper use, we will no longer include a copy of your invoice with your order. An electronic version will be sent direct to the email address provided when the order was placed.
We offer Standard, Express, Next Working Day before 1pm and Saturday delivery services to customers in the UK.
You will be advised of all the delivery services you can select for your order when you checkout.
*Free shipping is currently available for all UK orders over £75 only. This free service is our Standard Shipping service by Royal Mail and can take between 2 to 5 days for delivery.
Yes, we deliver to the USA and the Rest of the World, as well as to the UK and Europe.
International includes deliveries to the USA, Canada, Europe and all other countries in the World. You will be able to select the delivery service for international orders when you checkout. Some products are restricted to the countries we can ship them to. You will be notified at the checkout, after you input your delivery address, as to what restrictions apply to your order, if any. You can see the full details of our Delivery Policy here. If you have any queries about our delivery policy please contact us on 0141 880 3040, or email us at [email protected].
Write Your Own Review