Highly regarded by shaving enthusiasts worldwide, DR Harris shaving soaps and creams invoke a bygone age while their superb men's fragrances should be deemed national treasures.
D R Harris is a name that can trace it origins back to the late 18th Century. In 1790 Harris' Apothecary Shop was established at 11 St. James Street, London. This family business developed a range of fine lavender water, classic colognes and English flower perfumes. For over 200 years the D R Harris family business has served the gentry and Royal Court of St. James.
In 1938 the company was awarded the Royal warrant as chemists to The Queen. The current range benefits from a fine range of shaving creams, soaps, fragrances and a range of accessories including face towels and soap and lathering bowls.
Items 1-15 of 27