Geo F Trumper Skin Foods - How To Use
Geo F Trumper Skin Food How to use and what it's for
While shifting stock last week one of our staff dropped a Geo F Trumper Sandalwood Skin Food Bottle, the screw top cracked rendering it unsellable.
I decided to take it home as it's been a few years since I have used Skin Food and I've never used Sandalwood before only Coral.
I must say, what a revelation Skin Food is!
Here's some uses for this this multi-purpose male grooming essential.
1. Use as an alternative to pre shave oil before shaving, simply rub some skin food into your bristles and apply your shaving lather on top. Skin Food is rich in non-oily glycerine which delivers additional razor glide to your razor blade.
2. Lather up your shaving cream or soap as normal, then apply a few drops of Skin Food in to the lather, this seems to bulk out the lather and you'll benefit from the additional razor glide Skin Food delivers.
3. After your normal post shave regime, apply Skin Food not just to the shaved area but all over your face, you'll finds it's a very good post shave balm as it soothes and cools the skin offering nourishing relief. As it is lighter than most traditional aftershave balms, it is ideal for using during hot weather, as it dries quickly and doesn't leave any sticky residue.
4. If you crave the 'baby bum smooth' shave, for your final pass apply only Trumper Skin Food, as it's fairly thin in consistency the razor blade gets as close as it possibly can to the skin surface giving you the closest shave you can get - without razor burn.
5. When you get home from work, wash your face in warm water, dab the face dry then apply Skin Food. It will keep your skin soft, nourished and moisturised.
There is no performance difference it seems between the four options other than their amazing scents.
Skin Food comes in three sizes, 100ml, 200ml and 500ml. The current prices are £15.00 for the 100ml, £23.00 for the 200ml and £40.00 for the 500ml bottle which is a heck of a bargain.
So there you are, a multi-purpose Men's Shaving & Skin Care Product, which is outstanding value for money and made in England. Highly recommended!