RazorPit Razor Blade Sharpener Review
RazorPit razor blade sharpeners have been flying off the shelf since we added them onto the website in April.
I must admit I thought the RazorPit sharpener is another gimmick. However, I have been using it for 6 months now and - it really works!
Since using the RazorPit blade sharpener, I have just changed my Fusion blade for only the third time (I shave every day).
Using the excess cream left in my brush, I use the RazorPit after every shave. It only takes a minute but saves a considerable amount of money - especially with the cost of Fusion blades.
And, it’s not only me who has been amazed by the RazorPit blade sharpener - read some customers’ RazorPit reviews:
- I’m on the 2nd blade in 3 months now - works a treat! (August, 2011)
- Works well. Save yourself money and buy this. (April, 2011)
- I thought it was a gimmick but brilliantly surprised how good it is. (June, 2011)
- 3 weeks later I am still using the same blade and it’s as sharp as new. It’s going to pay for itself in no-time. (July, 2011)
- It’s quite a product! (September, 2011)
RazorPit uses a unique and patented friction technology to clean and sharpen your razor blades. After every shave microscopical residue, like skincells, water, and keratin is left on the blades. That causes them to feel dull.
RazorPit uses friction to clean off the residue and thereby leaving you with a clean and sharp razor blade.
The RazorPit Razor Blade Sharpener will massively prolong the life of disposable razor blades such as Mach 3, Gillette Fusion, Gillette Venus, Gillette Stealth and the various Wilkinson Sword and supermarket own brand razor blades.
For more information or to buy the RazorPit, click the link below:
RazorPit Razor Blade Sharpener - ONLY 19.25GBP